On May 18th, Viuz organise the Fifth edition of its conference “Les nouvelles frontières du marketing digital” conceived in close collaboration with French Marketing Directors. A day to discover the keys to Digital Marketing and adress marketing directors main issues :
- How consumation trends impact marketing?
- How to use digital to measure offline?
- What are the most advanced usages in Marketing Mobile?
- What are the new opportunities offered by Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality?
- What impact do VR and AR have on Chatbots and AI?
- What impact on organisations and brand content?
- What is the role of strategic marketing in a more important organisation?
Digital Leaders, Marketing Directors, industry experts and big digital marketing solutionswill be included during this morning of conferences and debates.
Carine Huissier, COO at NetBooster France, will host a conference about “The new measure of Drive to Store”.
Join NetBooster for this Fifth edition of Viuz’s conference, les nouvelles frontières du marketing digital on thursday 18th may 2017, from 08:30AM to 12:30PM at the Elysée Biarritz, 22 Rue Quentin-Bauchart, 75 008 Paris.
For more information about the event, click here